As a Virtual Customer Service Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative, front-office support to ensure efficient operation of the point of care. You will answer phones and provide administrative, patient-facing services as required. High quality and attention to detail are the utmost important in delivering impeccable quality of work.
- Full-time 10 AM- 6 PM Pacific over a 40 hour work week M-F
- Must be comfortable with making calls to answer calls professionally and to make calls for lead acquisition, connect with people, and establish rapport
- Create an outstanding experience with a helpful attitude while performing other administrative duties.
- Assist in administrative tasks including making and attending phone calls, email management, company’s social media management, data entry, scheduling meetings, appointments, etc.
- Make appointments and schedule
- Comfortable with data entry on various platforms
- Self-starter, team-player, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to navigate different EMR systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality with great listening skills
- Service-oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Professional, responsible, and dependable
- Computer literate. Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Social media knowledge especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Have reliable internet. Internet speed will be checked during the interview
- HIPPA certified.
- Must have access to high-quality internet and be able to work in a quiet environment with a noise-cancelling headset
- Experience with VoIP technologies--Spruce, RingCentral and Google Voice
- US Customer Service experience preferred
- Scribe and dictation skills
- Minimum Typing speed - 75 WPM